Everett Car Auction List
Next Abandoned Vehicle Auction
March 31, 2018
Gates Open 8:00 a.m. Sale Starts 10:00 a.m.
Car Auction Lists are usually available the week before the Everett auction, and are also published in the Legal Ad section of the Everett Herald Wednesday and Friday prior to the auction.
8:00 a.m. - Gates Open for Preview- Our auctions are held the last Saturday of every month, unless otherwise posted.**The Auction List is subject to change prior to the auction date.
- Car Auction Location: 3511 Smith Ave, Everett, WA 98201, 425-252-2121.
- In fairness to other bidders, no early previews are allowed.
10:00 a.m. - Auction Begins
- All persons must sign in with complete name, address, and phone number prior to auction and receive a Bidder's Number. Your Bidder's Number is the number next to your name on the sign-in sheet. Buyer must produce I.D. if buying a vehicle.
- If you do not have a Bidder's Number your bid will not be accepted.
- Do not bid on vehicles if you have no money.
- Payments must be made to cashier at the yard immediately following auction for all vehicles purchased — cash only.
- Do not leave the yard without paying first. No exceptions!
- No warranty - as is - where is - "30 feet/30 seconds."
- Cars will be removed from yard by the Friday following the auction or you will be charged $75.00 per day thereafter.
- AVRs will be available after the auction. There is a $25.00 fee for any duplicate AVRs.